14 July 2008

[sobat-hutan] Bosan Dipermainkan Lapindo, Korban Lumpur Tulis Surat ke Jaksa Agung

Bosan Dipermainkan Lapindo, Korban Lumpur Tulis Surat ke Jaksa Agung

 

Tidak tahan dipermainkan nasibnya oleh Lapindo dan Negara, para korban semburan lumpur Lapindo menulis surat kepada Kejaksaan Agung. Berikut surat tersebut.

 

Klik di: http://satudunia.net/node/2563


__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Attention, Yahoo! Groups users! Sign up now for a one-month free trial from Blockbuster. Limited time offer.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Real Food Group

on Yahoo! Groups

What does real food

mean to you?

.

__,_._,___

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This paragraph is truly a fastidious one it assists new
web users, who are wishing for blogging.

Check out my blog post forex trade signals

Anonymous said...

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff
previous to and you are just too great. I really like what
you've acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible.
I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a
tremendous web site.

My site family holidays

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, because I am in fact keen of reading this
weblog's post to be updated on a regular basis. It includes pleasant stuff.

Here is my homepage ... princess cruise line

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Here is my web blog - cruise vacation

Anonymous said...

It's an amazing paragraph in favor of all the web visitors; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

Feel free to visit my web page :: cruise holidays