The Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation [BOS Foundation] | Yayasan Penyelamatan Orangutan Borneo [Yayasan BOS] -
BOS, is an Indonesian non profit, non governmental, environmental organization dedicated to the conservation of Borneo orangutans and their habitat through the involvement of local people is seeking a Manager for Communication Bureau, Coordinator and Staff for Fundraising, and Secretary to the Executive Director.
The selected candidates for those positions above must state in their cover letter how their strengths and skills, including education, prior work experience, interpersonal skills, technical skills, knowledge of the area of work, knowledge of BOS Foundation policies and regulations and their capabilities to effectively launch and implement the program make them the best candidates. Fluency in written and spoken English as well as Bahasa Indonesian is a plus. Applicants' CV must show proven experience for the positions they are applying for.
The successful candidates must demonstrate the following qualifications:
1. Strongly self-motivated and creative, positive thinking, be able to produce ideas;
2. Concern for wildlife conservation & environmental issues essential, and commitment to BOS' vision, mission and goals;
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and sensitivity to an advisory role in dealing with partner organizations. Proven ability to motivate and lead others to achievement;
4. Two years' experience in relevant field, experience of working in the NGO sector is desirable, but not essential;
5. Thorough organization and administrative skills;
6. Familiar with MS Office and other supporting computer programs;
7. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact well within an international and multicultural environment;
8. Excellent communication skills in English and other languages is an asset;
9. Able to work flexible hours, both independently and as part of a team, as and when required;
10. Show a good medical record from Medical Doctor or Public Hospital ;
11. Minimum S1 degree [D3 from reputable Secretary Academy for Secretary];
12. Strong fundraising and negotiating skills, including successful experience working with multilateral, bilateral and corporate donors [for Coordinator and Staff of Fund Raising];
13. Indonesian nationality
Interested persons should submit a cover letter, photograph and resume by e-mail soonest possible to : email@example.com
Please reference the position title in the subject line. Only applicants who meet all requisite criteria and are short listed will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.
Application deadline: Monday 26 March 2007
For further more information, please contact:
Ag. Eko Yunianto, SE., MM.
Head of General Affairs & Human Resources Bureau
Tel: +61 -21 -787 4479
Fax: +61 -21 -727 0468